Sunday, October 25, 2009

Strong Tower


Strong Tower - Newsboys

strong and mighty
strong to save us
like a fortress never failing
strong in battle
strong in kindness
when we stray, Lord
You're strong to find us
when the winds come hard against us
You are steadfast,
You are true
when the ground beneath us trembles
Your foundation never moves

Chorus
strong tower
high and glorious
strong tower
mighty in love
our refuge our defender
strong tower
Lord above

strong to lead us
through the shadows
strong to carry
all our sorrows
when the enemy surrounds us
closing in as darkness falls
though his armies rage against us
they can never scale these walls

You are my shelter, my shield
You are the home
I could never deserve
here I will serve,
ever under Your gaze
here I will serve,
ever singing Your praise -

No comments: