Monday, October 19, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...October 19, 2009
Outside my Window...little Chickadees peeping and playing in my little maple tree, very cloudy - it's been raining tons- now that the rainy season finally arrived!!

I am Thankful for...my husband covering for me this morning - kinda taking over making breakfast for the kids because I accidentally slept in!!

I am Creating...of course, crocheting Christmas gifts - but I'm also contemplating making up some new valances for my kitchen - I found some really cute material that I bought years ago and forgot about - It would look cute in my kitchen!!!

I am going...to the grocery store later - don't need lots just a few basics

I am reading... Hebrews and Sister Chicks Go Brit! by Robin Jones Gunn

I am Hoping...the words that my pastor spoke yesterday keep ringing in my head ALL week!!! A convicting sermon that made me want to make some changes!!

On my Mind...not a ton - thankfully - some about our finances. Also, wondering where my parents are on their road trip.

From the Learning Rooms...a regular school day and week!

I am noticing...that Esther has not crawled in many days - it's official she's moving to the toddler stage - although she's still a baby in my mind :0)

Pondering these Words...from John 4:49,50 The royal official said,"Sir come down before my child dies." Jesus replied, "You may go. Your son will live." The man took Jesus at his word and departed. (do I have that kind of faith in my Savior?)

From the Kitchen...Chicken Soup - it's good for what ails ya!!!

Around the house...Laundry, a good sweeping and I need to clean up the front porch

One of my Favorite things...Watching the Chickadees play outside my window - they are sooo cute. They come up right close to the window so I can see details of their sweet little faces. Love those birdies!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week...Not much, my birthday is this week so hopefully, people are making plans for me :0) (I'm a cheap date so someone giving me a break from cooking dinner one night this week is all the plans I need!!)

A Picture I am sharing with you: A friend took this picture - isn't it just so cute? This Mama sure thinks so - but I may be biased.

Have a wonderful Monday!!
For more Simple Woman inspiration go to http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Cinnamon said...

What an adorable picture. Esther is moving about is she? How fun! Is she keeping off the stairs. Granton does for the most part. There is always someone nearby to catch him.

Miss you~ Cinnamon