Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Family Time

With the return of good weather in our area we decided to take a trip to the beach (one of our favorite places!!) The time for a warm trip without the need for rain gear is quickly running out so it's important to take advantage of every sunny moment right now!!

First things first - shoes OFF!!
Hunting for treasures (or animals) - one of the best parts of a beach trip!!

The beach is such a facinating place!!

Treasures!!!!
We are blessed to live in such a beautiful place - God created so much amazing beauty everywhere. I'm not a very traveled person so I guess I can't say for sure but I do believe we live in on of the most wonderous places on earth!! Every time I go to the beach and look at the sea anemones, urchins, sea stars and baby crabs I am amazed at God's creativity. We could go to the beach WAY more often than we do and never be bored!!



2 comments:

Simply Stork said...

oh yes...I do agree with you! The beach is one of the best places on earth :o)

I'm so glad we live so close to so many neat beaches...:o)

(great pics!)

~simply~

Unknown said...

I always feel the same way, that we do live in a great area with so many options to enjoy...you go west you can catch a beach you go east you can climb a mountain and eventually get to a dryer climate on the other side. You go North you can get to another country and also some wonderful islands. If you go South you can view a volcano. So much to see wrap in an area.

Some of the best "treasures" my kids can ever find come from beaches!