Monday, January 5, 2009

FOR TODAY January 5, 2009...

Outside my window... Rain dripping - snow sliding off the trees

I am thinking...about Esther being five months today - it doesn't seem like she could be five months yet - maybe I miscounted

I am thankful for...routine

From the learning rooms...getting back in the groove

From the kitchen...vegetable chicken soup, homemade Italian dinner rolls, and applesauce. Also homemade vanilla yogurt culturing.

I am wearing...the standard denim skirt and thermal pink top.

I am creating...a tiny felted pocketbook type bag for my crochet hooks - making up the pattern - I hope it works

I am going...to finish getting my house back in order after all the guests etc. The last one left yesterday

I am reading...I am NOT going to read my seed catalogs yet - I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!!!

I am hoping...my sore neck goes away quick

I am hearing...Daddy telling the little ones to slow down the game of tag they've got going on - lots of laughing and shouting.

Around the house...Things are getting back to normal - must get caught back up with the laundry (does that ever really happen or is it just a dream?)

One of my favorite things...Seed catalogs in January (I'm not going to read them yet!!!)

A few plans for the rest of the week...just enjoying the regular routine

Here is picture thought I am sharing:

I do enjoy a routine and I'm glad to begin again trying to keep one together. For more Simple Woman Daybook entries you can go to: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Blessings,
Christine

3 comments:

Cinnamon said...

What a beautiful picture of Esther. You have a sore neck too? Mine is sort of going away. It's much better than it was a few days ago.
~Cinnamon

Unknown said...

wow 5 months...it just goes so fast! She is so special and so cute!

Cinnamon said...

She ate a cracker :-0 Oh my!! Granton and her and neck and neck with growing. Granton puts EVERYTHING in his mouth too :-) I gave him a carrot (while I held onto it) to just gnaw on and he LOVED it. I bet Esther and Granton would eat a whole package of crackers between the two of them:-)

How fun to see them growing~