Friday, July 24, 2009

We're Off!!

This is it - we're flying in just a few hours!! My tummy is filled with butterflies!!! I am most definitely a homebody! I am finding that dreaming of adventure is far more comfortable than actually going on one (much less stressful too - mostly because my dreaming did not involve taking three cranky teens and and infant!!)

Well, God has sent me and the three cranky teens and the infant on this missions trip and we are going to serve Him. That means for me - being Mom to 11 cranky teens and and infant and doing laundry for the team if of 16. I plan on doing this the very best I can - for Him.

I hope we make a difference. I hope we touch some people. Most of all I hope to bring God glory in what every we do!!

Please pray for us!!

P.S. I have no idea if the recent pictures of flowers will be in Hawaii - I took them in the tropical house at the zoo :0)!!!

4 comments:

Bob said...

have fun!!!

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip home. I agree. I would much rather dream of an adventure at this time of my life. But I would love a good adventure if someone else did the packing, the cooking on the trip, the laundry, etc. But that won't happen so home I'll stay until my little ones get older.

Cinnamon said...

I can't wait to hear how your trip went~ Praying for you!!

~Cinnamon

Fruitful Harvest said...

I just came by to catch up and see what you all have been doing!

WOW a trip to Hawaii! Sweet!
I will keep you in my prayers that you have sucessful mission!

Your garden looks great to by the way!

"See" you when you get back!

Blessings,
Georgiann