Friday, July 30, 2010

July Birthdays

We celebrate two birthdays in July. The first is for my charming daughter who turned thirteen this month. She is turning into such a beautiful young lady. I am so delighted when I see what a Godly young woman she is growing into!! God did indeed bless us when he put her in our family!!
She is such a great big sister - and a huge help to her mommy!!
The second birthday is my beloved hubby's!! I am blessed with such a kind, loving and Godly man!! He works two jobs so that we can homeschool our children - he is a wonderful Daddy and really just the best!!! I love him so much!!!
Who doesn't love a Daddy who will dress a dolly for his little girl!! :0) Happy Birthday Honey and Ruthie-girl!! I am so blessed by both of you!!!
Blessings,
Christine

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

sweet pictures...Happy Birthday to all...my birthday is next week, and i need to check with my mom to see if i am 43 again..it is so funny that she forgot my age..i have been 43 for 2 years..maybe i am 44 this year..

BECKY said...

Hi Gal! Your daughter is indeed lovely, and sounds like she is a lot like you!! :o) Hope both of these birthdays were times of joy and new memories!

You are indeed blessed to have a hubby that will go the extra mile so you can school the kids. A rare kind of man that's for sure.

Love ya and hope your Sunday is filled with blessings!!
Becky

Unknown said...

Looks like we both had a busy July!! Happy birthday to your loves.