Tuesday, April 6, 2010

He is Risen Indeed!!!

I am late to post something about Easter - but the wonderful thing about being a Christian is that the celebration of Christ's Resurrection is something we can celebrate everyday!!! His saving grace isn't just a one time thing but something we experience with every breath we take!!!

The gift of His forgiveness is not experienced one day a year on a holiday called Easter but is received every evening when we review our day and repent of our sin! He gives us grace every time we breathe a prayer throughout the day!! What an amazing, glorious thing - to have a relationship that close with the Creator of the world and His Son!!!

He is Risen!!! He is Risen indeed!!!
The younger half of the kids all in their Easter finery - not liking the picture taking hubs was doing - we had a few moments of sunshine - and their eyes were not used to it after a long period of rain!!
We are on Spring break and I am spending the week spring cleaning the house. Washing walls, windows and linens, plumping cushions, polishing furniture, taking ashes from the fireplace and removing clutter after a winter indoors. What a refreshing way to start the long days of spring and summer!!!
Blessings!!
Christine

3 comments:

BECKY said...

Hi Gal! The kids all look great! I remember those days!!

Wow! You need to share some time management tips with me or something!! How on earth do you have time for all you accomplish??
My days are just flying by, and there never seems to be enough time! I am still trying to make time to redo Maddy's room!

Please do share!!! Email me some awesome advice!!

Love ya gal!
Have a joyful Wednesday!
Becky

Cinnamon said...

Hey there!

You have been busy. I'm sure some of that washing was getting Granton's finger prints off of everything :-0
hee hee

The children look beautiful in their Easter outfits. But where are the older boys?

Hugs~ Cinnamon

Alan and Connie said...

I was surfing through blogs tonight and came across yours. It was so uplifting to me. You see I lost my dear sister-in-law on Easter morning to cancer. She was only 49 yrs old. But the promise God made to us, I will see her again. Keep blogging, I enjoyed reading them tonight.