Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Joy in a Box

Some days ago I received a package in the mail.  One I was eagerly awaiting!!  I think packages in the mail are super exciting (even if you already know what's in them hahaha)
Well, this package finally came...


And look what was inside!!!  Gorgeous - don't you think?!!  I was super pleased!  I ordered this pretty stuff from Knit Picks - trying out their new acrylic yarn since my temperamental skin does not appreciate the loveliness of wool - boo!


And I am so happy - this is working up so nicely - a soft and cozy throw to snuggle up under on my couch,. worked up with the bright colors of Spring and Summer.


I am loving this project - I think it will take most of the summer - what with the garden and outdoors calling - but in those spare moments when I can grab my hook and work at it - pure joy!!!

Blessings,
Christine

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colors. So spring and summer combined. Great choice.

BECKY said...

The colors are so pretty together, Christine! Love it! Wow...you work fast!!

Thank you for being you and for your sweet comments! You're a blessing and I sure covet your prayers over the next 10 days!! I have an intestinal problem that I am on antibiotics for, and stress can aggravate it! No stress...nope...just two weddings 7 weeks apart!! LOL

I'm pacing myself so it doesn't flare up!!

Hugs and love to you, sweetie!
Becky

Fruitful Harvest said...

WOW I love the bright colors! :)
What a fun project!

Peace and Love your blog friend,
Georgiann

Unknown said...

SO pretty!! I wish I could crochet or knit...I used to LOVE doing both, but my hands just can't take it anymore. :( Post pictures of your progress, I'll live vicariously through your pictures. :) SO pretty!

Simply Stork said...

love, love, love!

can't wait to see it finished :o)

~simply~